Re: Triumph on the Rocks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph on the Rocks
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:40:36 -0500
The rub is, Scott, I tried to shoehorn the tub in my front door to put in
the cellar with the fenders.  Just didn't fit, even though I've sawn it in
two halves.

Guess that makes...what else...rub-a-tub-tub!  Hmmm.  Or would it be
tub-a-rub-rub?

Don't have a garage.  Body work is due next season, maybe in the fall.
After sitting since 1972, I doubt seriously one winter under a tarp is going
to be irreversable.  But thanks for the concern.

Terry :-)