Re: Triumph on the Rocks

To: Terry <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph on the Rocks
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:12:57 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
LOL!

Terry, a flatlander is anyone at all living south of the notches.  Don't
worry, it's only a mild perjorative!  And anyway it sounds like you've
already learned how to manage a "yankee yard"-- may your tribe increase!

Living in NH requires only a very simple kit.  You'll need:
1. a beater to drive in the winter (pickups are best but not required)
2. a ball cap that says "B" on it
3. snowshoes or XC skis
4. spare set of teeth, in case a guest forgets his
5. I ALMOST FORGOT: a New England Triumphs membership form

...and that's about it.  You've already got the yard.

--
Douglas Frank            Incumbent, n.
HP Co.                     A person of the liveliest interest