RE: TR250: corrosion in lower wishbone arms at Trunion end.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR250: corrosion in lower wishbone arms at Trunion end.
From: "Jeff Tedder" <jtedder68@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:19:12 -0800
Bob/Don,

Just to clarify - I don't think that the front and rear arms are
different on each side, just reversed - the right side front arm fits
the left side rear arm, and the right side rear arm fits the left side
front arm.  I think that Moss lists it correctly as above.  The entire
lower A-arm assembly could be taken from the right side and mounted on
the left side (changing out the trunnions for the vertical link to the
correct side, of course).  Someone please concur/correct me on this,
please!

Jeff Tedder
'66 & '67 TR4A