Ted and the Kas manual

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ted and the Kas manual
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:26:13 -0500
I truly believe that Ted's mention of the book as a Christmas Gift was
more of a favor to his long time friend Kas Kastener. I know how much
Profit and Margin is in the sale of his books, and it is very very
little for Ted. Kas inquired from me some publishing costs long before
it was made public that he was considering putting this manual together.

Ted is very considerate and sensitive to the protocol of this list. He
could of have listed components just as easy but he didn't.  I know from
my past experiences that he has saved me lots of dollars in advice, that
he has never asked compensation for.

And as far as I am concerned Mr. Kastner is welcome to personally post
his manuals any time he wants. However he never would, so it is his
friends who have come to his aid.  For many on this list may not have
even known that the long awaited for manual are available.

Ronnie