Removing key marks - no TR content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing key marks - no TR content
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:36:33 -0700
At least this wasn't a TR.  Some sphincter keyed my new truck today; there
are heavy scratches on the tailgate, fender and door.  They are deep enough
that you can feel them with your fingernail.  But I don't think they are
into the colored paint, only the clear coat.

Any advice on getting them removed?  Is the only option to repaint?  Makes
me sick.  Its only 6 months old, I don't even have 5,000 miles on it.  Its
the only vehicle I ever bought new, I shopped for a year.

Cliff Hansen