Re: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations? m>

To: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations? m>
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 07:36:49 -0600
At 02:53 PM 12/27/03, Dean Mericas wrote:

>Can anyone in the group provide first-hand comments, comparisons, or
>recommendations on these choices?

Lots of my friends are racing on Panasports. They are well made and strong.
I know of some with over 100 races on them. I bought mine from Paul Spruell
Alfa (NFI) and they were priced way below the typical TR parts supply
houses. Yes, they are pretty common, but they look good, fit well, and
last. Hope this helps.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58