Fuel Pump

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Pump
From: Eduard Tieseler <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:28:10 -0800
Hi listers,

I have one of those clear plastic fuel filters and I noticed something
kind of funny about it.  I have been watching it and there is very
little fuel in the filter.  The car does not seem to suffer from any
fuel starvation though.  When you rev the engine a little more fuel
enters the filter but it never really fills up.  Is this normal
behavior?  It is a new fuel pump, but it does not look like it really
pumps too much.

Thanks for your response!

Eduard Tieseler
'66 Herald