Re: Welders and Compressors

To: carcentric@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Welders and Compressors
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:17:52 -0800 FILETIME=[40F437A0:01C3D468]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
- --- john matthews <john__matthews@hotmail.com> wrote:
>. . . Perhaps a better discussion for the Shop-Talk  list, but I'd
>love to hear from anyone who's homebrewed a tig or plasma cutter.
>
>There's been an extended thread on the build-yer-own TIG at:
>The archives are public.

There seems to be quite a bit of cross polination on these lists. I'm also
on the locost_theory list; some of us must be getting a little bored with
our completed Triumph projects (as if they're ever finished). How many
others are planning or working on a 7 esque' car here? Anyone using a
Triumph donor?

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4
and a welder just itchin' ta build somethin....

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access  limited
time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup