TRF interior panels

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF interior panels
From: Bob labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:59:39 -0500
I just received a set of interior panels for my TR3A from TRF. They were
on sale this past Xmas. I must say the quality is great. If anyone is
thinking of ordering the set the kit # is RFK 987 for black. I believe
they are made in the UK. Total price was 280 $. I think this was 20% off.

I know alot of their stuff is sometimes a back order, but their quality
seems to always be the best. It helps that is winter here now and
waiting a month or so is not a problem.

I hope it gets warmer soon so I can start the installation.

It was -15 F yesterday at 6AM and was all the way up to 0 this morning
here in upstate NY. Currently is about + 20. Brrr.

Currently in hibernation.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V