Re: TRF interior panels

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net, dmallin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: TRF interior panels
From: Percybal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:58:20 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/12/2004 3:46:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
yellowtr@adelphia.net writes:

   SNIP

> No JS logo anywhere!! The only UK indicator was on the invoice where
> TRF states country of origin.
>
> Bob Labuz
>
> 1958 TR3A
> 1974 T140V
> 1998 T-Bird T3

 And I wouldn't necessarily rely a great deal on the
 country of origin indicator on the invoice. A number of
 years ago I purchased windscreen wiper bezels or
 some odd part which were stated as product of the
 U.K. The tags on the parts clearly stated Taiwan.
 Regardless, the quality of the parts were a hell of a
 lot better than what had originated from Coventry or
 its environs. No financial interest implied or intended.
 I was just satisfied at that particular moment upon
 receipt of a part that actually worked......... It was
 certainly better than being Rimmered.

 Regards,
 Percy Ballentine
 (lurking back to a Winter's mug of single malt)