Re: 79 Spit for Sale, with questions (long)

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 79 Spit for Sale, with questions (long)
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:10:48 -0700
Tobin, Greg wrote:

>    I need to sell it to make room for other stuff in the garage, does anyone
>have any ideas?

I have heard (but cannot confirm) that there are states that will allow
a vehicle to be titled using just a bill of sale (might be Alabama).
Further, that there are companies that use this process (for a fee) to
help people register untitled vehicles.  Once you get it titled in
Alabama (or wherever) it should be straight forward to get it titled and
registered elsewhere.

Sounds shady I know -- which makes me think this service is probably out
there.  Maybe someone on the list knows specifics (or is this an urban
legend?).

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4