Re: TR6 rear Bushing replacement procedure

To: "Scott Tilton" <stilton@protoprod.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 rear Bushing replacement procedure
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:18:47 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I used a 2'' piece of PVC pipe, wide enought to accomidate the bushing, a
board, to press against  pvc pipe, a socket to press old bushing out,.
Then u need a large c-clamp or a large vise to press out the old bushing.
If u are using new poly bushings, they are cut in half and will just slide
in place in the trailing arms.
If u are using new uprated rubber bushings its the reverse of the removal.
Al Salvatore
76tr6

this was illustrated  somewhere , but I can't remember where.