Re: Shipping a TR3

To: "Randall Zempel" <rzempel@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping a TR3
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:57:26 -0500
From: "Randall Zempel" <rzempel@adelphia.net>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 6:11 AM
Subject: Shipping a TR3

> I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has any shipping
recommendations
> (either who to use or who to stay away from).
>
> thanks in advance,
> Randall Zempel

Randall Z:

By any form of measurement the best of the best in transporting a classic is
Passport Transport.  Passport began the automotive transport business in the
early 70s and it remains as their only function.  The same truck, trailer
and driver that picks up the car will deliver it to your driveway.
Certainly not the least expensive but the best never are.  In the words of
my sainted father "If your purchase is based solely on price, you forfeit
any and all rights to complain about quality or service".  Amazing how smart
that man became as I grew older.

Passport is at www.passporttransport.com

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana