Two down, One to go.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two down, One to go.
From: "Homebru" <homebru@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:19:23 -0500
Ok...
Wipers fixed.
Tail lamps and fog lights fixed (THANKS Randall!).

I only need to fix one last thing to make my TR4A legal, and pass inspection:
Get the horn working.  It stays on if I insert the fuse.

I'm pretty sure it is a grounding issue.  Under the steering column, the
purple with black stripe wire is for the horn.  I also have a purple with
white stripe wire in proximity that is a grounded wire, but the other end has
been cut.

1. Does anyone know if this is the horn ground wire?
2. Does anyone know where I would reattach it?

Thanks very much,
Chris

GO PANTHERS!