RE: Query - 'Lucas' related - non LBC

To: "'jonmac'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Query - 'Lucas' related - non LBC
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:26:05 -0500
Yes, they discovered a file limit to the number of files in flash ram and
the failure was a consequence of too many files.  They deleted a gob and it
appears that all is well now.  Maybe they can send it to Beagle and flip it
over.  I have an image of a bug on its back.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com