Re: TR4 horn

To: timipurdy@citlink.net
Subject: Re: TR4 horn
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:18:17 -0800 FILETIME=[95A9F510:01C3E943]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Tim,

This lovely piece of engineering (the carbon brush horn push contact thingy)
should be relegated to the list of things to pitch in the rubish bin and
start over with. Probably one of the reasons Lucas had such a bad name back
in the '60's. Wire an aftermarket switch under the dash and run a loud
exhaust. Works for me....

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald