Re: Image from net.

To: tswrace@pacbell.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Image from net.
From: Percybal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:52:17 EST
In a message dated 2/2/2004 7:13:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tswrace@pacbell.net writes:

> I was surfing last night on my sons computer and found this image in a
> google search.  Is the owner on this list?  Can anyone contribute some
> information about the car?
>
> http://www.open-inc.co.jp/bow/garage/images/bow-ken_special-1.jpg
> --
>     Best Regards,
>     Tom

 Tom, the site originates Japan. Open Inc appears to be a portal
 for a number of sports car related sites in Japan, one of which is
 the Bow Collection. I believe a collection is in the hands of a
 Mr. Ikeda Kazuhiro of Tokyo, and the TR3 is part of collection.
 You can see more of car at the following address:

 http://www.open-inc.co.jp/bow/index.html

 Perhaps someone who has more time than I can translate this
 and provide a summary of the contents on the TR3.

 Regards,

 Percy Ballentine
 (back to lurking)