Re: glass bead media

To: "rudyeb" <rudyeb@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: glass bead media
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 05:09:01 -0500
> I recently sae a post regarding sand blast media that was used instead of
> glass bead. It was called Black something and I don't seem to have that
> information . Would someone be so kind as to reply to the group with the
media
> type that this is and where it might be available?
> Thank you,
> Rudy
It is called Black Beauty, sold at any "Tool/Equipment Rent All" stores, I
use the fine, leaves a very good etched surface for coatings, works fast and
clean on heavy metal rusted parts such as wheels etc,  this should not be
used on aluminum parts because of it's quick cutting qualities, less than
$10.00 for 100 lbs.  "FT"