Re: Garagemahall

To: Bob Annand <bobannand@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Subject: Re: Garagemahall
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:06:22 -0500
Cc: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> i1KD8b8A027143
Message text written by Bob Annand
>Here in Nova Scotia today, we received 80cm ( 2.5 ft ) of the white
stuff today. Winds of over 100 km per hour and going down to -8 C. State
of emergency declared, no plows on the road, abandonned my 4 x 4 truck
on the highway after taking 4 hours to travel 12 km. The snow is
drifting chest high against the front of my house. Did I mention no
plows? Spring is never coming, an Ice Age has just started in Canada and
it's coming your way!
<

Now you know why the cajuns fled to Louisiana.

Dave