1959 TR3 for sale.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1959 TR3 for sale.
From: BHardySmith@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:14:54 EST
It is with a heavy heart that I put this car up for sale, but circumstances
force me to do so.

1959 Triumph TR3 comm # TS47329LO.  Not restored but is very restorable.
Does not have an overdrive but should.  Includes a parts car that was drug out
of
a hog barn.  Parts car has an overdrive, cond. unknown.  Cars are located in
Bogalusa, LA (about 1 hour north of New Orleans or 1 hour south of
Hattiesburg, MS.  I have a lot of extra parts that are part of this deal.  Have
title for
the restorable, no papers on parts car.  Would like 2500 or best offer.

You can email me at bhardysmith@aol.com.  I will give my phone number to
anyone who wishes to talk to me about the car.