UBSCC May 16, 2004 All British Car Show and Swap Meet

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, bmcu@autox.team.net, bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, ccmgc@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, italia@autox.team.net, lotus-cars@autox.team.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: UBSCC May 16, 2004 All British Car Show and Swap Meet
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:42:22 -0800
Cc: United British Sports Car Club:;
Hello fellow British car enthusiast!

It is time to register for the United British Sports Car Club's
Annual All British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet!  Please go to our web
site at <http://www.ubscc.org/>www.UBSCC.org for a downloadable
version of the registration form or for a link to sign up on-line.
If you prefer to have a flyer mailed to you, please respond to this
message and we'll get one out to you right away!

  Please be sure to check our web site for information and updates
about this year's show.  We have implemented may new upgrades and
have all details listed on our web site.  We will post a list of
supporting businesses, a Q&A section, and pictures from past shows.
We will also have a list of trophy classes on a weekly basis
beginning March 15, 2004.

  We expect a huge turn-out, so please register early to reserve your
goodie bag and dash plaque.  If you have any questions, please
respond to this e-mail.

  Thank you again for your support of this great event!  I look
forward to seeing you on May 16th!

  Best regards,
Kenda Sawhill
Dixon Chairperson