Re: Junk mail ++NON LBC+++

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfire@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Junk mail ++NON LBC+++
From: "Ken Copeland" <khoco@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:50:41 -0500
       I forward the message (with headers) to their E Mail provider(
address it to abuse or spam or tos). I get some satisfaction thinking I may
get get their E Mail shut down and any prospective victims won't be able to
contact them and all their work is for nothing. LOL

Ken Copeland
70 GT6+ KC78784
70 Spit FDU84919
70 GT6+ KC81551 (Ok so I like 70s)