part needed - how to locate? TR3A

To: "triumph listserv" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: part needed - how to locate? TR3A
From: "rudyeb" <rudyeb@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:09:18 -0500
Well gang it seems I'm getting more into the resoration now and am about to do
some powder coating bit by bit. I came to a part that was in one of the many
boxes that came with my '59 TR3A and was balsting off the rust and grime and
found it has rusted through and really should be replaced. I go to my Moss
catalog, locate the part (#131, part # 031-739, BRACKET, rebound abutment) and
prepare to get my check book out. Then I see the price is N/A. Wnderful, now
what? How do I go about locating another one of these items or must I rework
the old one? I need the advice of those in the know.
Thank you,
Rudy