RE: TR6 seats and headrests

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 seats and headrests
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:39:19 -0500
Don:
I have a '75 which has adjustable headrests and they are removable as well. The
tonneau that's specified for this year (and '76 for sure)  is the one with the
pockets. I traded mine for one without the pockets because they're not
necessary and, personally, I prefer the looks of the one without the pockets.

To answer your question, unless you have the early type seats with the very
tall headrests, the tonneau without the pockets will work just fine.  No, you
don't have to remove the headrests. If you want, I've got some pictures I can
send you that will give you an idea of how they look.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6