re: Shipping body parts?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Shipping body parts?
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:35:10 -0700
Mark,
I've had four TR3 fenders shipped across North America UPS ground they
were packed all four in a box, bubble wrapped them. then the boxes were
filled with foam peanuts. I've also had a TR3 front valence shipped from
Tucson AZ to Calgary Alberta it was packed the same way as the fenders
the cost on it was $62.00US by UPS ground. A spitfire bonnet would be a
problem because the shipping companies limit their sizes based on a
combined length, width, and height of the package most other body part
should cause no problems.

Doug Hamilton