Re: To Rebore or Not To Rebore... Is That the question! : >

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Rebore or Not To Rebore... Is That the question! : >
From: don spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:01:03 -0700
You mentioned the Haynes manual. I just visited their web site  to see
what you are talking about?  http://www.haynes.co.uk/  One might think
, judging by the language used in your correspondence quoted below (eg
bare, bored, insert it, all the way, down, piston, skirt) that you were
reading the wrong haynes manual, perhaps the one advertised on the home
page,. Better check the title page.  : >