What are these chromed crosshead screws?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: What are these chromed crosshead screws?
From: "Eric K." <tr3a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:46:36 +0100 (CET)
Hello List,

I just got myself deeper into Triumph Trouble by buying another car: a
1957 TR3A in gleaming black with dark red (vermillion?) trim. The
restoration took about 12 years and was recently completed to a fairly
high standard. It almost drove the previous owner to ruin and he traded it
in for an Audi TT. It's a long story... I'll put up some pictures later.

While trawling through a bag full of old nuts & bolts that came with the
car, I came across eight chromed UNC crosshead screws of about 1" long:
http://www.intuh.net/screws.jpg

I can't place these screws. Does anybody recognise them as TR3A parts? Or
are they completely unrelated to the car?

TIA,

Eric

--
1957 TR3a TS23315L - black