Re: TR250 on Ebay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on Ebay
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:13:13 -0500
As the original owner of my TR250 in a frame off restoration, I suppose
I should welcome the idea that my car will be worth what I am investing
in it. But somehow I liked the idea that our cars were not very expensive.

The body shop that is doing my TR250 specializes is street rods to the
tune of $60K-$80K. Those numbers are too big for me.

Don Malling