Re: TR250 on Ebay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on Ebay
From: david brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:40:27 -0500
Call me crazy, but I think Ebay is pretty much
spot on when it comes to the value that is
ultimately offered for a piece of merchandise.
Gone are the days where you could get a good
deal on ebay. It's become a very efficient
marketplace. If you're wondering what your
car is worth, place it on ebay with a high reserve
and the market will tell you what they are
willing to pay. My TR250 cost $3500, or there
abouts, when it was brand new. If I run that
thru my inflation calculator, I find that $3500
1968 dollars is worth $18142 today, so it
seems that our little cars have been a good
hedge against inflation. That sounds about
right to me. In essence, they're still cheap, but
not too cheap!

Dave
68 TR250 CD8124L