TR4/TR4 Answers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4/TR4 Answers
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:47:20 -0800
First of all, I just want to thank everyone who commented and sent me emails
regarding this issue, some were direct to the list and others private.
    Everyone on this list, I thankful for, for their generosity in sharing
their knowledge.  Not only have I have learned the differerences between a TR4
and4A, I have been enlightened about certain aspects of the TR4, that I thank
you all again, for sharing your knowledge and expertise.
    Still snowing here in Northeastern California, ready for spring, but
excited for Triumphest at Lake Tahoe.

Tim