Fw: brake master cylinder

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Subject: Fw: brake master cylinder
From: "Larry Plott" <lplott@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:10:46 -0500
> hello:
> who other than apply hydraulics rebuilds the brake master cylinder,
looking
> for good bad or ugly stories in conjunction with having had experienced a
> rebuild done, I'm shopping around for the eventual rebuild of my master
brake
> cylinder.

I have had White Post Restorations out of Virginia rebuild the all calipers,
master and slave brake cylinders on my Jaguar and the master cylinder on my
MGA.  They do an excellent job and stand behind their work.  I will not
hesitate to use them again.  You may want to check out their website.

Larry Plott
1967 TR4A-IRS
1966 E-Type 2+2
1960 MGA