Re: Clutch Fork pin questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Clutch Fork pin questions
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:14:46 +0100
Bob wrote:
> Also, the infamous article on the Buckeye site on cross drilling the
> clutch fork doesn't seem to be there anymore. Does anyone have a copy
> they can send me?

Bob,
It's still possible to access the "infamous article" if you follow
this route......cribbed from the TR Register UK forum...Thanks Stan.

"Thanks to the wonders of technology you can still get to much of the
content (minus some pictures that were not cached) via the WayBack
machine at www.archive.org. Just enter the buckeye web site address
(www.buckeyetriumphs.org) and press the Take Me Back button. The
archive goes back quite a long way and I found I could piece together
about 95 percent of the old content from pdf and doc files."

HTH

Mike
http://mikek.9online.fr/index.htm