installing TR3 floorpan

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: installing TR3 floorpan
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:17:37 -0500
As you may know, I am putting new floorpans and sills in my TR3A.  I am trying
to do it the right way and installing one panel at a time so as retain maximum
rigidity and reference points.  As halfway expected, the new floorpan didn't
exactly line up the old inner seal supports.  When it comes time to install
the new inner and outer sills, should I adjust the new sill slightly
front-to-back so as to align the sill support with the floorpan?  I guess the
alternative is to drill holes in the floorpan.
Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A