Re: TR4 Tire Question

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Tire Question
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:40:30 -0700
tom boggiano wrote:

>So my question. They are Good Year G-Metric 165sr15. on steel rims. What are
>people putting on their car for street use. In particular I am looking for
>size, manufacture, model and where is the best deal out there.

Just did a search the other day on this.  I think you will find the
choices rather limited in that size.  Here is the only one I came up with...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?startIndex=0&width=165%2F&ratio=80&diameter=15&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1&manufacturer=Kumho&x=13&y=6

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4