Re: TR4 Tire Question

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>, tom boggiano <boggiano@charter.net>, Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Tire Question
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:22:33 -0800
Hi Tom,
        I was faced with the same problem on Casper (1957 TR3)
although Dunlop SP20s are NLA, they do have the Dunlop SP Sport A2, I
got a set of 185/65 15s, they are just slightly smaller in height
(about  1/2 inch) but they look and work great, handle very well and
I could not be happier.   Casper and I ran  the Triumphest Autocross
in 29.4,  which was pretty  fast for a stock TR3...

--
Bill Pugh
anabil@caltel.com