RE: TR4 badge bar / fog light mount

To: <ScharfR@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR4 badge bar / fog light mount
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:19:56 -0500
Bob,

Back around the summer of 2000, I had the same wish... to have a
badge bar on my 1962 TR4. I always loved the look of the older
TRs and other LBCs with a badge bar. I never found a commercial
source... but one of the guys on the list from Texas was making a
custom badge bar of his own design.  His name is Vern Burnett.

You can see how it was made and how it looks installed on the car
at:

http://webpages.charter.net/sanborn/Badge_Bar.htm

It is a really elegant design and fits quite well.  I don't know
how to contact Vern or whether he is still making those badge
bars.  I searched my TR4 mail achieves and only found this old
email address from circa 1999.

VB157234@MSXSOPC.shell.com.

However, a internet white pages search on www.switchboard.com
shows a Vern Burnett still lives in Cypress, TX.  Email me
privately if you can't look him up.  I don't want to plaster his
name, address and phone number on the internet without his
consent.

Hope this helps

Brian Sanborn
Groton, MA