TR4 badge bar / fog light mount

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 badge bar / fog light mount
From: ScharfR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:34:02 EST
Greetings:

I'm hoping, once again. to tap in to the compiled resources of the list.  I'm
looking for a badge bar to install above the front bumper on a TR4 (not
TR4A). I have a nice matched pair of spot and fog lights, but don't want to
rudely
drill into the front bumper for installation. None of the big three seem to
offer a likely looking accessory for the TR4, although there are a couple of
options for the TR3. I'd like to find something made specifically for the TR4,
but I'm willing to improvise if necessary.

Anybody have any leads or suggestions?

Bob Sharp
Michigan
64-ish TR4