RE: Red engine bay! was GM Alternator Mounting Problems

To: "'Graham Stretch'" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>, "'List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Red engine bay! was GM Alternator Mounting Problems
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:46:30 -0700
While we are on the alternator issue, I was speaking to a friend a few
weeks ago who said that he has found that a Geo Metro Alternator is
super small, super light and super efficient in its output.  The fact
that it is made by the Japanese company that provides all the
alternators for Honda and others, makes me think that it is also highly
reliable.

Might be a good possibility for someone interested in doing some
research.

Joe