Re: Vandalism

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Vandalism
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:29:00 -0000
Hi John
I find the most harrowing part of this story to be the refusal of entry to
the event, which really shows the mentality of the little Hitler on the
gate! I would most likely have just run him over when I turned round to
leave having pinned my resignation from the organisation involved to his
sorry a$$e!

How hurtful would it be to receive such treatment, and how harmful would it
have been to the prestige of the show to have allowed someone suffering such
an attack to participate anyway?

Graham.