TR5

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR5
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:08:30 EST
Listers,
The recent post by Phil Ethier about his TR5 raised some questions and he
suggested I post them to the list. I know of a collector in search of a TR5 and
told him that most of what he would find (if anything) would be RH drive. I've
since found that there were some exports to Canada that later found their way
into the US and would be LH drive. How accurate is this?

I know that they used an early injections system and were an interim model
built only in '67, '68.  Any idea how many TR5s are still out there? Any LH
drive cars? Anyone know of one available in any condition? Any feedback at all
on
the TR5?

Thanks!

Steve