RE: Building a tr6 dash

To: "'Richard'" <rcrabbe@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: RE: Building a tr6 dash
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:34:26 -0500
If you end up buying one, it's tough to beat Prestige Autowood and Trim.
They make an absolutely beautiful product in a wide variety of wood choices.
The fit and finish is flawless. Plan on it taking 12 weeks to get one from
them though. There's a link to their brochure on my website.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org