FS: 1959 TR 3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 1959 TR 3
From: marshall <Mkatnt@netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 21:23:06 -0500
1959 TR 3

For Sale!

$9,000

A Bit of History
     My first TR was a white 1961 TR3, with a hardtop. I drove this car
from 1965 until 1976 when my father totaled it, or so I thought. The
car sat on cinder blocks for 6 years until I encouraged my father to
get over it and sell it. A guy from Long Island bought it for $400.
That day I found out that the car could have been restored! Too late!
For the next 20 years I searched for a replacement, finally finding a
1959 burgundy colored TR in central New  Jersey. I told the owner that
if he could drive it the 60 miles north to my house Id buy it. He did
and I bought it. Serial#TS54979L

P.S.: According to the P.O. the car was used in a XXX film, I have yet
to see the film, nor do I know the name of it.

Use this link to see it:

http://homepage.mac.com/mkatzman/forsale.html