Flywheel - the movie

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Flywheel - the movie
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:51:15 -0600
OK.  we just finished watching flywheel.

There is a 1958 TR3a which makes cameo appearances throughout the movie.
The metaphor is that if you don't have a flywheel (i.e., your house in
order) you can't go anywhere.

The car shows up as a "barn find," only it's completely immaculate, ready
for concours.  it doesn't run because it needs a new flywheel???????

This quite Christian oriented production, although amateur, has very good
intentions.  Mostly predictable with one or two twists.

I don't think Siskal and Ebert would have given it any thumbs up.