Re: Tire preferances

To: "tom boggiano" <boggiano@charter.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tire preferances
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:39:55 -0500
 have 195X65X15 on Panasport rims and really like them, I had larger ones -
the size escapes me now - on wire rims and they would rub.
Imput from others - it's about time for me to replace them, over 6 years and
they delaminate or whatever over 6 yrs or so. I have the same tires and
wheels on the TR3 and also no problems.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4