RE: Tire preferances

To: "'tom boggiano'" <boggiano@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Tire preferances
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:59:13 -0800
I have Michelin Pilot XGT4 205/65R15 on 72 spoke chrome Daytons. Love them. No
rubbing, great steering, very stable. The faster you go the better the
handling. There's been quite a few threads on tire sizes if you'd like to check
the archives.

Keep in mind the rolling circumference of the tire because it will affect the
speedometer readings. There are several web sites out there where you can find
the differences between any size and the standard 165/15's.

John