IRS Drive Shaft Assys fr Moss UK

To: "Triumph Email List (E-mail)" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: IRS Drive Shaft Assys fr Moss UK
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:03:50 -0800
Fred Thomas got me looking at the Moss UK web site and I found new technology
drive shafts. They appear to use CV joints rather than UJs, and replace the
entire half-shaft and hub assembly. They're quite pricey, but if the hype about
them is true they would be a great replacement for the older UJ and sliding
shaft arrangement. (Now, please no emails about the current UJ/hub
reliability!)

Anybody knows anything about these, and, who is the maker? Are they sold
outside of Moss UK? Do they have to be done in pairs, or can only one side be
replaced?

Thx, John