Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:51:22 -0800
ok my 2 cents on the seat belt thing----
It was the best hop up part I ever put on Dad's old 1964 Oldsmobile. I
could drive that car so fast ,as long as I wasn't sliding around on those
slippery bench seats. Then watching videos of old racers at Brooklands
bouncing out of their seats on the banked track made me realized that I
could stay in the car in New York City's famous potholes. Of course now
that I have a TR2 it keeps me from falling out on the fast right handers.
Mike TR2inLA ( it needs a snorkle this weekend with all the rain)