Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes
From: Bob labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:54:53 -0500
To All.

I use a seat belt for really one reason only. Here in NY the tax patrol
is always looking for another $100 + court costs etc. Plus the ticket
will raise my Ins. I never speed, run lights or stop signs etc. Always
have the registration, licence, inspection up to date. All versions of
law enforcement, state, city, county and local are always using road
blocks to increase the gross tax collection.

I have to laugh at the politicians who say we need more of my $ to put
more cops on the street. Yeh more tax collectors.

I really do feel safer when I see a cop hiding behind a bridge or
whatever, and after passing the road block I thank my lucky stars for
the protection they offer.

My apologies to those in law enforcement who honestly work hard to keep
us safe!

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V