Mayflower for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mayflower for sale
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:42:56 -0500
Good morning,
In my travels I have found a Mayflower for sale. The car is located
in Reading, PA. Overall the car is complete and straight, but very
rusty in the lower bits. The floors and sills are shot, due in no
small part to its sitting in a field for the last 40 years. (The last
registration is a Pennsylvania windscreen sticker from 1962.) I am
told the asking price is $500, which includes the title. The
commission number is TT 18569 LDL and there is a small brass Fergus
Motors serial plate below the Triumph plate on the bulkhead. This
would make the car one of the "officially" imported Mayflowers.

I can provide photos and contact information via private e-mail to
interested parties.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (27 year owner)