RE: detailing - wire wheels?

To: "'FRED E THOMAS'" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: detailing - wire wheels?
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:51:10 -0800
I'm interested in cleaning wire wheels, not so much in the cleaner but rather
the tool to use. Before any major show I actually pull the wheels to thoroughly
clean them, so the twice a year task (spring and fall) takes care of lubing the
splines as well. I'd like to know the consensus of what everybody uses other
times.

Moss has their $10 brush (does it work?), and tooth brushes take forever, but
is there something else?

Thx, John